Introduction to the Force1 F100
Is this Ghost scary good? In our Force1 F100 Review, we are going to show you all the bells and whistles that accompany this awesome drone.
If your budget allows you to look in the under $200 price range, this is certainly worth a look. Keep reading to see if this could be the right drone for you.
Who Is Force1?
Force1 was started with the goal of providing a one-stop shop for all of your drone needs.
They’re an authorized reseller for multiple drone companies, and they even have some exclusive models you won’t find anywhere else.
Their customer service is top-notch, and you get to talk to an actual human being instead of a robot.
They understand that they’re nothing without their customers so they focus on building a real relationship with you and sharing their knowledge and experience.
They even have accessories that you can add to your current drone to get first person view flight capability, and all of that comes at a reasonable price!
Force1 F100 Description
It’s packed full of features you can’t miss out on!
- Removable 1080P action camera- The Force1 F100 comes with a camera mount and an F100 action camera you can take anywhere you want. The camera mount is also compatible with the GoPro Hero 3 and Hero 4. If you would like to know more about the F100 camera, scroll down to the next heading.
- Extra quiet motors– You don’t have to deal with the annoying sound of the motors in every video you take. You can capture the true sounds of nature with minimal motor noise and maximum enjoyment.
- Multiple speed modes- The low-speed mode is perfect for beginners and making sure you don’t crash, while the high-speed mode is there for you when you’re ready to take things up a notch.
- Brushless motors for smoother flight- The brushless motors offer more precise control and a smoother flight. You don’t have to worry about lightly tapping on the controls and jerking your drone where you didn’t want it to go.
- 360-degree flips- If you really want to impress your friends, do a couple of 360-degree flips and then ask them to do it. If they don’t know how to enter 360 flip modes, it’s great entertainment! Just remember to show them how to do it after.
- Extra battery included– Force1 is nice enough to include an extra battery for a total of 24-30 minutes of flight time. We still recommend buying a couple extras to extend your flight time to an hour, but half an hour ain’t bad either.
Force1 F100 Review – Camera
It records 1080p video, it’s removable, and it’s specifically designed for aerial video recording.
They played around with the balance and weight to minimize the disturbance of the camera in order to bring you the best quality video possible.
The camera mount feels secure and you don’t have to worry about you camera falling out mid-flight.
You can also fly without a camera to extend the flight time from 12 to 15 minutes. This might not seem like much, but when you’re in the air, every second count.
Of course, if you have a GoPro Hero 3 or 4, you should use that, but even if you don’t have the money to shell out for a GoPro, you can still get high-quality drone footage with this camera.
Force1 F100 Review – Other Comments
The Bugs3 is cheaper, but you don’t get Force1’s customer service or their camera. The small differences that might be present on the insides of the drones.
It also doesn’t have some of the features you might expect from a drone at this price. Altitude hold, headless mode, or one button return, but it’s still worth the price.
Sure, you might not be able to capture 100% steady video because of the absent altitude hold mode, but with the sensitive brushless motors, you should be able to keep the Force1 F100 mostly steady with no problems.
One button return is always nice, especially when you’re just starting out, but the lack of it means you’ll have to be more careful and avoid sending the Force1 F100 too far out until you have more experience.
And of course, headless mode makes it extremely easy to control the Force1 F100 once it’s in the air, but you’ll get used to it eventually.
However, it is still a fun drone to fly and the camera that it comes with works very well.
The fact that you get brushless motors for such a low price is a huge plus. It means that the Force1 F100 should last longer than most, and you get better quality audio and a smoother flight.
Conclusion on the Force F1 100
As you can see, the Force1 F100 is not without its faults. However, Force1 is known for taking other model drones and improving them with their own twist.
Just make sure you pick through the reviews so you can see many different opinions on this drone.
Overall, most people seem to be pleased with this quadcopter.